INVERNESS GREEN DRIVE HALL formerly Culduthel Hall
March 2002 Mick Andrew
Address: Green Drive Hall, 36 Green Drive, Lochardil, Inverness IV2 4EU
- Venue is in south Inverness off B861 Culduthel Road at junction of Green Drive & Balnakyle Road. Car park at venue.
- Built late 1960’s and refurbished in 2011 with new name.
- Capacity approx 100. Plastic, stacking, non-interlocking chairs.
- Mobile reception good.
- Inverness has all services.
- Hall Dimensions: 7.98M (26’2”) wide x 17.32M (56’10”) long. Height 4.11M (13’6”) – flat roof.
- Staging available: rostra unit 3.68M (12’1”) wide x 1.55M (5’1”) deep x 0.46M (1’6”) high – unit may have been removed during refurbishment. No crossover.
- Décor: floor wood laminate with Badminton Court markings; walls white lower, beige higher; roof white, window curtains red.
- Get-in: through hall foyer, 2 sets double doors, straight, flat. Approx 20M from hall loading area to performing area. 1.02M (3’4”) wide x 2M (6’7”) high.
- Acoustics good.
- Blackout good – all windows have lined curtains.
- Heating by electric wall heaters.
- No piano. No smoke detectors.
- No access equipment.
- Power: 100amp 3-phase incomer in hall FOH.
- No stage lighting.
- No sound equipment.
- Houselights are switched fluorescents, switched at hall entrance.
- Small store-room can be used as dressing room area, otherwise create own space.
- Kitchen available.
- No separate toilets.