Oct 2013 Mick Andrew
Address: Innellan Public Hall, Shore Road, Innellan, Dunoon, Argyll PA23 7TH. Known as Innellan Village Hall.
- Venue on A815 approx 3 miles south of Dunoon, approx 50 metres beyond Post office/General Store on The Firth side of road. Small car park.
- Built in 1903 as Hall and Masonic Lodge
- Capacity (this is a small hall) approx 60 if performing on floor, upto 100 if stage used. Wooden folding non-interlocking chairs.
- Mobile reception good for all networks.
- Innellan has a small general store. Banks, petrol, cafes, pubs, hotels and other services in Dunoon (3 miles).
- Hall Dimensions: 6.9M (22’8”) wide x 13.46M (44’2”) long. Height at side walls 3.91M (12’10”) rising to 5.58M (18’4”) over centre area. Height slightly reduced at 2 roof support beams. Possible to rig from roof beams.
- Stage: 5.23M (17’2”) wide x 2.74M (9’) deep. Height of stage 0.9M (3’), height to pros arch 2.54M (8’4”). Small wing SR 0.76M (2’6”), no wing SL. Access from SL wing & treads off front. 1 roof support beam over front of stage. No crossover.
- Décor: floor wood with Badminton Court markings, walls light green lower, cream upper and cream roof.
- Get-in: along side of hall, through hall fire exit, flat. Approx 16M from van loading area to performing area. Right angle turn into hall through single door 0.96M (3’2”) wide x 2.03M (6’8”) high.
- Acoustics good.
- Blackout reasonable, all windows have unlined light curtains.
- Heating by wall radiators.
- No Piano. 1 Smoke Detector in hall, possible to isolate.
- No Access eqpt.
- Power: 100amp 3-phase incomer in switch room foyer. Hall ring main on 32amp trip.
- No Stage lighting.
- No Sound equipment.
- Houselights are switched fluorescents, switches in foyer switch room.
- No Dressing Rooms and no room available to use as such.
- Kitchen available.
- No separate backstage toilets.